Portfolio Strategy and Approach
10-20 mid-to late-stage companies
Strong unit economics with proven model
Optimal asset allocation and partnership models
Companies at growth inflexion point
Fund Size₹700 cr plus ₹300 cr greenshoe option
Fund ManagerRavi Dharamshi
Minimum Investment₹1 crore
Fund Tenure7 years (+ 1 year + 1 year)
ValueQuest SCALE Framework
Selecting entities that present compelling business opportunities and viable exit avenues
1. Win-win & unique customer proposition.
2. Irreplicable unit economics.
3. Institutionalised organisation.
1. All round work ethic culture
2. Network effect
3. Intellectual property/technology.
4. Lean cost structure.
5. Brand & distribution.
1. Ability to withstand downturns.
2. Ability to build adjacencies.
3. Controlled experiments.
4. Sustainability practices.
1. Large TAM.
2. Demographically aligned.
3. Favourable industry tailwinds.
4. Multiple growth engines.
1. 2nd Level management team.
2. Superior balance sheet management.
3. Superior capital allocation.
Why ValueQuest SCALE Fund
Efficient and scalable growth enablement requires maturity in six key focus areas that can differ from company to company.
‘Alpha’ with ability to deploy sizeable capital, with high probability outcome
Best of both Private and Public Opportunistic bets in Mid –to- Large caps
Identifying breakout entrepreneurs Who can create scale with capital efficiency
Sensible & scalable Investing opportunities that are sector and size agnostic
Focus of ValueQuest SCALE Fund
Optimal business stage: The Sweet spot for value creation